Time to get on the beach, out come the legs and swimming/sunbathing attire, remember the suntan lotion as the temperatures are rising especially on Sunday when Estepona and Marbella will feel a sudden surge in temperature.
Here’s our top 5 best beaches
- San Pedro beach lots of amenities, nice promenade, lots of bars restaurants chiringitos, also disabled access
- Nikki beach the name says it all, the ultimate beach party venue
- Las chapas beach While in summer the number of visitors increases, the occupancy rate of this beach remains medium all year-round.
- The golden mile victors beach the atmosphere is laid back and friendly slightly changed since being connected by the seafront promenade from being a hidden gem to a more established front-line beach bar with sunbeds
- Puerto banus beach Amenities are excellent, you will find beach bars, hammocks, shops, restaurants…prices are high though since this is in one of the most expensive areas of Marbella.